Again, I apologize profusely for not updating this blog as much as I should be.
I have an issue where my laptop cord doesn't let me charge my laptop so I have to borrow the cords of others and it's just a big annoyance.
I got my ear pierced. Here's a video.
I miss the reliability of North America. For example, this ear piercing man was half an hour late for our appointment. That doesn't happen a lot in Canada but it India it's just normal.
I still can't believe I'm in frikkin' India. Every time I look out a window of a rickshaw I'm in disbelief. I don't understand why Indians are always late because those rickshaws travel awful fast.
Canada Day here was lots of fun. We had to do a presentation for Indian students about Canada (they didn't understand a thing), and then we got sparklers and then we ate out and then we drank some screwdrivers and then we went to an Indian nightclub. It was a lot of fun. They played club versions of Janis Joplin. It was filled with guys and only a few girls. They really liked my new earring.
I am very confused about whether or not we're allowed to wear skanky clothes or not. It is refreshing not to. Well, actually, it's not. I'm frikkin' sweating over here.
Lol aww Corinne you're cute. That's a sexy piercing. I was thinking of getting a third ear piercing the other day but you beat me to it! Come back sooooon
ReplyDelete